Bachelor of Arts in
Complete Courses in 7 Weeks
Gain the skills to make the world a better place, while building skills for a career that you love.
Learn to cultivate high-performing teams, collaborate globally, and foster reflective business practices.
Earn your bachelor’s degree in management fully online from Antioch University.
Students in our bachelor’s programs come from all industries, including non-profits, for-profits, government agencies, and community organizations.
Antioch students are working to do better – our rigorous, bachelor’s-level programs prepare you to thrive in a dynamic, diverse, and innovative world while growing your potential impact.
Requirements for a Bachelor of Arts degree through Antioch University Online include a minimum of 120 semester credit hours. Transfer up to 75 credits from an accredited university, and save on the cost of tuition. Students must also provide:
• At least 24 semester credits of transferable undergraduate work completed from a regionally accredited college or university
• Goal statement
• Two letters of recommendation (if requested)
Join a thriving and committed community, led by a team of faculty with decades of experience.
Bachelor of Arts in Management
Be a Catalyst for Change
Antioch University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Management degree is an affordable program that provides a knowledgeable foundation to understand and lead change in management situations from a systemic perspective. You’ll learn how to:
• address human, organizational, and community issues
• increase productivity
• effectively engage the workforce
• make important management decisions
• enhance leadership skills
• diagnose problems and intervene effectively with both individuals and groups
This fully online, accelerated management degree completion program applies transfer credits from earlier college-level work. Our online platform provides the flexibility to work on your degree when and where it’s convenient for you, allowing you to maintain personal and professional commitments while preparing for career advancement.
Concentrations aligned with your passion:
- Healthcare Administration
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
Example Core Courses:
- Accounting and Budgeting
- Business Law
- Economics (Micro and Macro)*
- Strategic Marketing
- Ethical Issues in Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Ecology, Technology, and Society
*NOTE: Students who pursue the Healthcare Administration area of focus should complete HWL-4000 Economics, Politics, and Access in Healthcare